Tag Archives: Carrollton Airport

THE HISTORY OF THE CARROLL COUNTY AIRPORT

Written by: Christine M. Irvin The original Carrollton Airport was built in 1947 by Bill Hill for private use. The airport covered 15.65 acres and had a 1,400 foot dirt runway. But, all that changed in 1966 when construction began … Continue reading

Posted in Amish Shop Online Blog | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment